- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
A great place to get a car worked on. Not just mufflers.Jennifer R.
Good people, fair to deal with. Highly recommend. I have done business with them for yearsKen F.
Professional and reasonable price.Jessica C.
No other place worth going. Don't take advantage! completely reliable and trust worthy!John B.
I have always had older vehicles....many many mechanics......usually I do not use the same one for everything, some do this some only that....but the people at Mr. Muffler it seems like they do it all! I have been a customer since I moved here in 2012 I have never been screwed over or stranded. Anna is the first person I call when there is anything that is off, she is always willing to listen patiently and then advise accordingly. I would and have recommended Mr. Muffler to friends and family I will continue to bring my vehicle to them. Thank You for being honest, fair and dependable!!!!!Cathrine L.
Great service, knowledgeable staffJesse L.
Good service and they are better then others fixing carsCarmen C.
Ask for Justin!!! Best mechanic ever!!! Anna is so friendly and helpful. Always a smile on her faceDawn C.
Employees are friendly and mechanics are educated on what they are doing. I was told they only hire certified mechanics. I had a few things wrong with my vehicle and they fixed them all. A day after they text you to make sure the repair is going well and that you're satisfied with the service. Overall this is a really great place to go.K P.